Live. Work. Play.
Our benefits are designed to make life healthier, happier and more convenient because we recognize the importance of work-life balance. At Merck, we support our employees in getting the most out of their lives, both personal and professional.
- Paid Vacation - Three to six weeks paid vacation, based on length of service.
- Holiday Schedule - All employees are eligible for up to 13 paid company holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements - Option for flexible work schedules and arrangements, with manager approval, to help you balance life's responsibilities.
- Education Assistance - Higher education financial support for eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provides help by offering confidential professional assessment, referral, counseling and education services.
- Fitness and Wellness Centers - Available at many locations to support health and well-being.
- Day Care Centers - Conveniently available on-site at many major locations. Discounts available with select national day care providers.
- Employee and Matching Gift Programs - Supports selected non-profit, charitable and educational community-based programs and services – some available through payroll deduction.
- Volunteer Program - Provides paid time off during regular working hours to eligible employees to perform volunteer work for eligible non-profit organizations in their communities.
- Corporate Discounts - Discounts at local shops and vendors, as well as on automobiles, travel and entertainment, electronics and more.
- Resource and Referral Services - Provides assistance in matters of elder and well/sick child care, parenting, self-health, adoption, college consultations, and other topics at no cost to the employee.