Rapid, disciplined decision making
drives our culture.
Success in today's marketplace requires speed and agility. Through open and honest dialogue we move quickly to align on our mutual interests and build the framework for a successful partnership.
Step 1: Connecting With You
- Regional and headquarters contacts build relationships and seek out opportunities
- Non-confidential information submitted for review
Step 2: Understanding Your Objectives
- Initial non-confidentiality review
- Confidentiality disclosure agreement signed
- Confidential review
- Alignment of intent and objectives of collaboration
- Face-to-face meetings
- Senior management approval
Step 3: Doing the Deal
- Term sheet negotiations conducted by transaction manager
- Due diligence
- Definitive agreements negotiated
- Agreements executed
Step 4: Working Together
- Alliance management
- Commercial Partnerships implementation
At Merck, flexibility, innovation and creativity are at the heart of the way we work with partners around the world.
Our Licensing team works with partners to advance their science through drug discovery and development collaborations and licensing agreements that are mutually beneficial.
Our Commercial Partnerships team pursues business opportunities with partners to jointly deliver their products and ours to the marketplace.
Learn More About Commercial Partnerships