Kathy J. Warden
Ms. Warden has broad experience in operational leadership as Chair, CEO and President of Northrop Grumman Corporation, an innovative company using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver products and services. Ms. Warden has extensive expertise in strategy, performance and business development in government and commercial markets, as well as cybersecurity expertise. Prior to joining Northrop Grumman, Ms. Warden held leadership roles at General Dynamics and General Electric. In addition, Ms. Warden is a former chair of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
Northrop Grumman Corporation, global security company
- Chairman, chief executive officer and president (2019-present)
- President and chief operating officer (2018)
- Corporate vice president and president, Mission System Sector (2016-2017)
- Corporate vice president and president, Information Systems Sector (2013-2015)
- Vice president, Cyber Intelligence Division (2011-2012)