From research and development to the manufacturing and distribution of our medicines, vaccines and other products, safety and quality are our first considerations.
We are committed to manufacturing quality products and demand equivalent standards from our suppliers to help ensure patient safety.
Some of our quality and safety systems include:
- Quality systems: Our Global Quality Systems, made up of policies, core requirements, guidelines and procedures, are designed to ensure consistent product quality worldwide and exceed compliance expectations with Good Manufacturing Practices. We continuously evaluate these systems in order to maintain the highest product quality.
- Education and training: We provide ongoing education and training programs on quality and cGMP and on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for our employees.
- Supplier standards: We maintain strict quality standards and insist on the same from our suppliers and licensees, regardless of their location.
- Adverse event reporting: We maintain an Adverse Event Reporting database and global procedures to compile adverse event information and ensure compliance regulations globally.
- Safety monitoring: We have developed processes and procedures for the timely and accurate monitoring of the safety profiles of our investigational and marketed products.